The BCE Heartbeat
"Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day!"
All Students are required to:
1) Update your information on InfoSnap prior to June 5 for your child. A Snap Code is needed to connect to to your information. If you need a Snap Code you will need to come in person or send a note with the child to receive one. The information cannot be given over the phone or by email.
2) Turn in one Proof of Residency (an example is electric, land line, sewer, water or cable/satellite)
3) If you are a Family Living with Family please complete the form as well as turn in 6 proofs of residency.
By not completing both, may cause a delay in receiving next year's class assignment.
If you have any questions you can contact Mrs. Dabbs at 803-462-3900 ext. 32425.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Please view this week's Cougar Chronicle by going to the following link:
Please view important messages in this weeks Cougar Chronicle.
This week's information contains ceremony schedules for all grade levels.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms & "Special Moms"!
Here is the latest from Cougar Chronicle
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
In order to maximize service to district families and to ensure the most efficient use of resources, this is the time of year that all child development and K-12 students attending Richland Two schools must provide proof-of-residence. This information is being collected by the center or school the student attends. Parents should provide their address documentation to the school's registrar now so there will be no delay in their child’s enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year.
· All students currently enrolled must provide one (1) of the following proofs-of-residence:
Electric Bill Water Bill
Land Line Phone Bill Cable/Satellite Bill
· Students who are “Family Living with Another Family” must submit the “Family Living with Another Family” form annually.
You can go to: https://www.richland2.org/Departments/planning/PagesNewstudentenrollment.aspx or stop by Bridge Creek Elementary to obtain one. Student must provide three (3) proofs from the homeowner/lessee and (3) proofs from the parent/legal guardian along with the completed form including a notarized signature.
When a family currently living in Richland Two moves to another home in the district, the move is viewed as a new enrollment; thus, the family is required to submit three (3) new proofs-of-residence. For more information, contact Roger Wiley at the District's Planning Department at 803.738.3315 or email Mr. Wiley at email@example.com.
Check out this weeks Cougar Chronicle by clicking on https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6JIvr5-czmiYk1rRUsxQWFlQlU/view?usp=sharing
This week's Cougar Roar is brought to you by Mrs. Poole's 4th grade class:
Click on https://www.wevideo.com/view/376792356 to view the video.
121 Bombing Range Road