The BCE Heartbeat
"Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day!"
My name is Mrs. Huntley. I am a District Elementary Career Specialist. I cover five elementary school to assist teachers with career awareness events, activities and lessons.
My career awareness goals for this school year are:
Grades K - 2nd
• Students learn about different kinds of work.
• Students are instructed in diversity and gender equity in the workplace.
• Students learn about goal setting and decision making.
• Students learn what it means to be a good worker and how it relates to being a good student.
• Students use career assessment instruments to identify occupations.
• Students learn about occupations in various career clusters.
• Students get involved in career awareness classroom activities.
Here are some websites that you can look at:
www.knowitall.org www.engineergirl.org www.drkit.org www.mynextmove.org www.careertech.org www.mychildsfuture.org www.bls.gov www.careeronestop.org www.sciencebuddies.org www.mebasc.com
Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance. I am happy to help!Kimberly Huntley, GCDF
District Career Specialist
121 Bombing Range Road